Pontefino II is an upscale, 6-storey, urban condominium that boasts views of downtown from its Bridgeland location. Completed in 2005, residents enjoy a vast array of community amenities and a short commute to downtown.
Problem: Due to improper construction, the decks leaked, parkade leaked, and even the planters leaked.
Solution: This project required a large-scale building envelope remediation, which included concrete deck waterproofing, patio waterproofing, transition details, exterior insulation and finishing system, concrete work, stonework, and a standing seam metal panel roof.
Result: We completed the project within the 15-month timeline, delivering on our promise of a leak-free building that included updated balcony roofs, new courtyard design and fresh curb appeal.
• Building envelope remediation
• Waterproof tie-ins inspected and repaired
• Concrete re-sloping and waterproofing
• Transition detailing
• Exterior insulation and finishing system (EIFS) stripped and re-waterproofed
• Planters waterproofed with irrigation
• Balcony railing connections re-engineered to meet building code.
• Parkade membrane removed and replaced with hot rubber asphalt membrane
• Courtyard design and landscaping completed
• Brick wall replacement
• Metal panel roof installation